See Autotask in action. Ask questions. And more. It all starts with your personalized demo.
Since its founding in 2001, Autotask has become the #1 provider of web-based IT Services Management Software, used by thousands of IT service professionals worldwide. Autotask's success is based on its proven ability to help IT service professionals automate and manage people, projects, and processes more efficiently and to run their businesses better and more profitably.
Autotask has been designed for use by IT Service providers and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and is crafted to fit their business model.
While Autotask provides tools to help every employee function more productively, it also offers reporting capabilities that managers need to analyze profitability in real time. Any company that needs to manage workforce resources efficiently and service customers will find that Autotask will help maximize ROI.
You will be responsible for the operation, setup and expansion of our cloud services and server installations, including:
· Managing and monitor the configuration of the systems,
· Proactively contributing to the operational improvements,
· Further developing and standardizing our systems,
· Maintaining and optimizing the hardware installations,
· Being available every third week for on-call to ensure availability of our worldwide services.
Join a dedicated Operations team
You will join a small and dynamic operations team working in an informal atmosphere. We work closely with the development team and are always looking to expand our expertise. Knowledge sharing and cooperation are the key to our success. You can look forward to a position where you really “deep dive” into your area of expertise and will have a unique opportunity to make your mark on our system administration.
“One of your biggest challenges will be to gain detailed knowledge of our complex solutions and ensure that our services operate optimally and run 24/7.” –Director of Network
You must have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position -preferably with cloud-based solutions. You have experience with:
· Linux system administration and storage systems
· Virtualization platforms -XEN, KVM or equivalent
· Scripting -like Shell, PHP or Perl
· Networks such as DNS, TCP / IP routing and VLAN
· MySQL database administration and SQL.
· Puppet, or other configuration management tool
· You speak and write fluent English.
As a person, you are proactive, self-motivated and can work both independently and as a team player. You are flexible, quickly adapt to changing conditions, and enjoy taking responsibility and contribute with new ideas.
Autotask is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Autotask Community Live!
One Product Suite from
Beginning to Endpoint
Attend an event,
meet our customers
26 Tech Valley Drive, Suite 2
East Greenbush, NY 12061
Telephone +1 518 720 3500
Fax +1 518 720 3407