See Autotask in action. Ask questions. And more. It all starts with your personalized demo.
The Sales Engineer is responsible for assisting the sales team with in depth technical knowledge of the Autotask product. The Sales Engineer is also responsible for demonstrating the product capabilities to prospective Autotask customers.
· Employees may be required to perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
· BA/BS in Business Administration, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field preferred
· Candidate must have an inviting and charismatic personality
· Minimum of 3 years of successful field sales experience
· Knowledge of Internet technologies and understanding of the SaaS business model
· Knowledge of the IT Professional Services marketplace required, no exceptions
· Knowledge of MSP’s, CRM, or ERP markets is desirable
· Experience selling on demand, web hosted software applications is desirable
· Candidate must be self-motivated, detail minded, organized and pursue excellence on all tasks
· Experience determining customer requirements and creating functional specifications
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
· Ability to solve problems using a creative and logical mindset
· Comfort with working in a computer technology industry
· Attitude that is high-energy, result driven and always willing to help
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may be required to perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Autotask Community Live!
One Product Suite from
Beginning to Endpoint
Attend an event,
meet our customers
26 Tech Valley Drive, Suite 2
East Greenbush, NY 12061
Telephone +1 518 720 3500
Fax +1 518 720 3407